UPRATED REAR UJ HUB
for Triumph Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) price shown Each
Fitted to TR4 IRS, TR5, TR6, STAG, INNSBRUCK & TVR ‘M’ Series
- The problems with these units are widely known and acknowledged.
- They were fine when they were new but now they are regarded as a ‘pain’!
- The need for specialist tools or big hydraulic presses to dissemble.
- That they are very hard to build and maintain the bearing end float.
- The flange becomes thinner as they have to be skimmed due to distortion.
- The Yoke UJ diameters become bigger the more they are dissembled and reassembled.
- In addition the flanges are known to crack and fail.
- And the holding thread to the shaft shears.
THE REDESIGNED, MADE FROM NEW COMPONENTS, TRIUMPH REAR HUB UNITS SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS AND PROVIDE IMPORTANT UPGRADES.
- Splined shaft and flange construction does not need ‘big’ pullers to separate.
- Bearings are solidly spaced using shim washers so do not go out of adjustment.
- Wear compensation is easily accomplished with DIY tools.
- Because of this the flanges are not distorted so do not need skimming.
- And driveshaft joints do not need to be disassembled so often.
- Thread to shaft diameter is increased by 85%.
- Flange design has increased diameters and radii to stop cracking and failure.
- Bearing sizes are increased and bearing design has been validated by Timken UK.
- Only Top quality materials, bearings and seals are used.
- No Cheap Far East bits!
For further information and to discuss your requirement please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07812 766789. You can also enquire about an order below with your car details, we will contact you to confirm your requirement.
DRIVELINE, POWER STEERING AND SUSPENSION PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR:
Triumph TR 4A TR 5 TR 6 TR 7 TR 8 STAG Innsbruck Spitfire GT6 & Vitesse TVR M Series & TVR Vixen MGB MGC Morgan Austin Healey Jensen